To live an effective Christian life we need to KNOW and BELIEVE who we are in Christ. Understanding our identity in Christ is crucial to living life as God intended.
The best way to renew our mind and experience inner transformation is by knowing, thinking and speaking out loud who we are in Christ.
Train yourself to say the same things that God says in His Word. Become who you ALREADY ARE in Christ. God wants to do more in your life than you imagine.
- In Christ, I who was once far away have been brought near. (Ephesians 2:13)
- In Christ, my life is now hidden. (Colossians 3:3)
- In Christ, all my needs are met according to His glorious riches. (Philippians 4:19)
- In Christ, I have every spiritual blessing. (Ephesians 1:3)
- In Christ, I can approach God with freedom and confidence. (Ephesians 3:12)
- In Christ, I can give thanks in all circumstances. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- In Christ, my labor is not in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:58)
- In Christ, my joy overflows. (Philippians 1:26)
- In Christ, I have wisdom from God. (1 Corinthians 1:30)
- In Christ, I have faith, hope, and love. (1Timothy 1:1, 14)
- In Christ, I can never be separated from God’s love. (Romans 8:39)
- In Christ, I am a new creation. (2 Corinthians 5:17)